IT and digital
Senior Active Directory Administrator
Imagine a future where you help drive IT operations in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in a team that maintains and develops a truly global active directory infrastructure. We need you in IT to help us develop and deliver sustainable world-class IT.
Welcome to Infrastructure Competency Center
You’ll be part of a team with talented dedicated people working together across infrastructure areas, borders, and cultures. You’ll bring the infrastructure disciplines together, strengthen the team, and support the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation in an international matrix organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in designing our future IT infrastructure while maintaining existing active directories
- designing new scripts for our daily operations, information gathering, and automation
- maintaining and supporting the PKI responsible for issuing both internal and external certificates
- maintaining Azure AD connect, Azure AD, and Azure Domain services
- being an advisor/SME for the business
- participating in LCM activities for all domain controllers and jump hosts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have general knowledge of supporting infrastructure technologies
- have deep knowledge of active Directory and DNS in an Enterprise Environment
- possess advanced PowerShell scripting experience
- have advanced knowledge of PKI and certificates
- are accustomed to work in Azure AD, with Azure AD connect and SSO solutions.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on +48507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.