Environment & Permitting Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re a key part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy by driving environmental and permitting processes in our Baltic Sea portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll become our new specialist playing a key role in supporting Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) work for our offshore wind farm projects in the Baltic Sea portfolio within Region Continental Europe.
Welcome to Continental Europe Environment & Permitting
You’ll be part of a department which is responsible for performing tasks relating to environmental, permitting, and stakeholder issues throughout the project life of all our offshore wind farms in Northern Europe. We ensure that our wind farms comply with environmental and planning regulations and are developed in such a way that impacts on the environment and surroundings are minimised.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing/preparing and ensuring content and quality of EIAs and application documents
- coordinating internal interfaces, input, and reviews ensuring high-quality documentation for obtaining permits
- developing scope of work and managing consultants undertaking environmental surveys and studies
- being responsible for documentation management
- contributing to efficient stakeholder management
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an MSc or BSc degree in relevant a subject, e.g. environmental science, engineering, spatial planning, or similar
- have solid experience within offshore wind or a similar area
- have project management experience in relation to permitting applications and the EIA process
- have strong communication and networking skills
- are fluent in English, our working language, and one or more of the languages spoken around the Baltic Sea.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Doris Schiedek, Senior Project Manager, on +48508588857 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.