IT and digital
DWH Developer (Senior IM Consultant)
Imagine a future where you help the world’s most sustainable company ensure operation and development of a complex data warehouse supporting energy market-related operations
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and will experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of high-quality data warehousing solutions.
Welcome to PL CC Custom Applications
You’ll be part of Transactions & Reporting where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for support, maintenance, and development of a data warehouse supporting energy trading and dispatching. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge about European energy markets as well as an international work environment with dedicated and skilled professionals where you’re part of the business solution.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and testing new functionalities within the data warehouse
- participating in aligning business requirements and translating business needs into a technical design
- acting as third-level support of data warehousing solutions
- supporting the ongoing migration of existing OWB-based ETL processes to ODI.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in working with data in an Oracle-based database
- have experience with data warehousing and ETL (preferably ODI)
- have experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- have experience in data warehouse modelling techniques (preferably Kimball)
- are fluent in written and spoken English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, , by phone +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.