Engineering and construction
Senior WTG O&M Product Owner
Imagine a future as the Product Owner for O&M WTG, leading technical OEM service contract negotiations, shaping novel contract models, defining future O&M requirements, and realising valuable upgrade solutions for our large fleet
Join us in this role where you’ll be the WTG O&M Product Owner (PO) in Operations. Your PO area leads technical O&M contract negotiations with OEMs to achieve the best possible operational scenario for our pipeline, is responsible for developing future-proof WTG O&M requirements, and defines inputs for our operational business cases. Furthermore, you’ll provide support for optimising and upgrading our WTG operations across our portfolio.
Welcome to Technology Development
You’ll be part of Direction & Tracking where you, together with your PO colleagues, will push the boundaries for offshore operation further. Each PO has a team of experts to help deliver on the strategic journey. We’re on an exciting journey transforming from a traditional project paradigm to a full-scale agile product innovation and product management. We support our entire portfolio with new solutions, sustaining the Group as a global innovation champion.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the WTG O&M Product Owner (PO), having a team of industry experts to coach and steer according to the iterative agile process to develop new innovative products
- technically leading and commercially supporting the OEM WTG O&M service contract negotiations, defining and establishing novel contract models fitting the future
- defining the future O&M WTG requirements for our project development team, considering both short-term and long-term (10+ years) operational concepts and technologies
- providing key input for our business case assumptions and evaluating feasibility and impact of new OEM service contracts and WTG technologies for O&M
- establishing, prioritising, and developing innovative WTG optimisation and upgrade products for our running fleet.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are curious about taking on the role as Product Owner, working in an agile environment with product management
- are able to build novel and replicable products above one-time projects
- have experience with contract negotiations and are able to understand contractual models, define strategies, and deliver on these during a negotiation, preferably from (WTG) OEM service contracts (TSA / SSA / SWA)
- have an understanding of requirement management, preferably from operational requirements, WTG, and/or offshore operation for EPC contracts
- have knowledge of business case analysis, assessment of technologies and levers, and a versatile technical and commercial understanding
- have the ability to spot and realise technical (and commercial) opportunities for upgrading our running fleet, creating more value from our large portfolio.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Stensgård Hansen, Head of Direction & Tracking, on 4599556258 if you’d like to know more about the position.