Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you’ll take part in building our position as a leader in the sustainable energy transformation and be a key member of a team working with wind farm data and digital products
Join us in this role where you’ll be working with weather forecasts and weather measurement data, and where you’ll manage your tasks independently and in collaboration with platform owners. You’ll work approximately 20 hours a week (around 2.5 days/week), with flexibility around exam periods.
Welcome to Windfarm
You’ll be part of Windfarm Data & Digital Products where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for analysing, quality-checking, and visualising different weather forecasts and weather measurement data, and where you’ll create value by supporting internal customers in their operational and strategic decision processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- executing data analyses and results visualisation
- automating internal data quality processes
- reading/loading data to/from our different cloud databases.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a student on the third year of your bachelor’s degree or have started on your master’s degree
- are analytical and like to work with data, programming, and visualisation tools
- have experience with SQL databases, cloud environments (preferably Microsoft Azure), Python, and PowerBI/tableau
- have a collaborative approach to working, are willing to share learnings, and are ready to seek input and guidance when needed.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jean-Thomas Meyer, Manager, on +4599556119 if you’d like to know more about the position.