Operations and technicians
SCADA and IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Imagine a future where you take up the technical challenges of ensuring optimal operation of our SCADA and communication systems in our offshore wind farms.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the overall handling and daily operation of the offshore group’s production SCADA, their communication, and the support systems. You’ll be responsible for some of the major projects related to the SCADA area, within cyber security as well as general operational performance improvements.
Welcome to SCADA and Security
You’ll be part of our team in Compliance and Lifecycle where you, together with your colleagues, will set the overall procedure of handling the SCADA systems in Offshore Operations. You’ll be responsible of defining the cyber security initiatives to be executed as well as project managing the implementation. You’ll work in a highly operational team and working with specialists from our communication and control teams. You’ll have a complex position and have both the commercial and technical overview.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding and developing the integrity and reliability of critical computer systems that support high voltage systems and offshore communication used in modern, large-scale offshore wind farms
- managing initiatives and projects with a risk-based approach
- ensuring cyber security by proactively addressing issues and opportunities and by supporting the organisation with implementation of new equipment
- managing suppliers and contractors regarding lifecycle and upgrade projects, as well as having close collaborations with internal stakeholders, like our site personnel and commercial functions
- actively engaging with other parts of Operations on cross-departmental projects, working closely with both site personnel and our commercial teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical or software engineering or possess similar engineering knowledge obtained through work experience
- have a solid project manager or supervisor background, and have a commercial mindset and the ability to work independently. Experience from the wind turbine industry will be considered an advantage
- have a broad experience working with SCADA or critical IT systems, preferably with an operational mindset, and have experience with failure investigation on IT and OT systems
- preferably have knowledge of ISO2700x, UK-NIS, VGB s-175, NERC-CIP or similar IT security standards
- speak and write English fluently, have good communication skills, and enjoy solving complex and challenging tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Rahbek Lindhard, Head of SCADA and Security, on +4599556319 if you’d like to know more about the position.