IT and digital
Kubernetes Integration Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll be supporting our globalisation journey by providing cloud-based services and IT solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll become Kubernetes Integration Consultant in the Integration Solutions team where you’ll be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Kubernetes clusters that run various microservices. Additionally, you’ll have a chance to work with the latest technologies, such as Azure, API Gateway, and Apache Airflow, and apply agile ways of working.
Welcome to Trading, Integration & Custom Apps
You’ll be part of Scaled Microservices and Advance Integration where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group and enable the business to grow rapidly across the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions with the rest of the Integration team
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure – AKS
- working with other integration tools, such as Talend, Airflow, and CA API Gateway
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- taking part in 24/7 application support
- supporting the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with Kubernetes clusters deployment and operations, preferably in Azure
- have a good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
- have good knowledge of Linux environments
- are eager to learn new technologies and are interested in integration techniques and tools
- have experience working with Agile methodology, preferably SAFe.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Arif Warsi, Team Lead, on +60146835602 if you’d like to know more about the position.