IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Imagine a future where you play a role in setting the direction for our digital workplace
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of a team that sets and drives the direction for our digital workplace. We have a broad mix of competences and job profiles to deliver on our digital workplace strategy, and we aim to focus on employee experience, employee productivity, and support the business with solutions on a global scale.
Welcome to Digital Workplace
You’ll be part of Collaboration Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will support the department on activities related to digital workplace and intranet hygiene. We offer a challenging, varied and stimulating job where you’ll have every opportunity to use your skills and acquire new competences. In addition, you’ll have independence with lots of responsibilities and the opportunity to carry out your good ideas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting our digital workplace IT change management activities
- supporting our Agile leadership on small as well as large practical tasks when necessary
- supporting our teams on writing small news articles on what we do in Digital Workplace
- following up with our Intranet editors, to ensure an up-to-date intranet.
To succeed in the role, you’ll have:
- just or recently been enrolled in a relevant study programme at, e.g., CBS, KU, or DTU
- an analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills as well as an eye for details
- strong communication skills, enabling you to communicate topics in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing
- the ability to speak and write English fluently
- skills with spreadsheets, presentations, and team collaboration tools
- a strong personal drive and be able to independently begin and finish tasks while also being a team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 9 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager in Collaboration Solutions, +45 99 55 74 59 if you’d like to know more about the position.