Operations and technicians
Project & Contractor Support
Imagine a future in an exciting, varied, and highly challenging role within the largest Operations & Maintenance base in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the dynamic and high-performing team within UKE with the responsibility for a variety of offshore work scopes within a campaign. You’ll manage internal and external stakeholders and all other aspects of the annual work scopes within a regional cluster of powerplants. This includes major component exchanges, statutory inspections, structural inspections, and other offshore work scopes as defined in our annual planning cycle.
Welcome to UK East
You’ll be part of Project & Campaign Management where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and drive all regional project and contractor activities into a campaign-led project to ensure that the region’s needs are met to support our offshore wind farms. Your team will ensure a high standard of safety and quality.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring operational readiness, preparation, and auditability of a diverse range of projects with varying degrees of complexity and be the point of contact in our global support function
- ensuring facilitation services for project mobilisation for work execution while capturing and ensuring process adherence with a campaign-led methodology
- leading project meetings and being responsible for process confirmation for project onboarding, e.g., kick off, mobilisation, execution, and close-out
- ensuring continuous improvement of projects on site by capturing lessons learnt, feeding these to our support functions, and assisting with the update of processes
- providing support in decision-making for all projects mobilising in region and ensuring consistent and optimised work scope readiness is adopted across East coast sites.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are highly focused on safety with excellent working knowledge of HSE or CDM regulations, preferably hold a NEBOSH qualification
- can set a high standard and always strive for more
- have robust and proven stakeholder management experience with the ability to build and maintain solid relationships and ensure confidence from your stakeholders
- are responsible for work scope execution governance within your specific area and can understand, interpret, and adapt processes for the betterment and optimisation
- have some project management experience with a specific focus on efficiency and governance.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 September 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Louise Connor, Project & Contractor Senior Manager, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7551176793 from Monday to Friday between 09:00-16:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.