IT and digital
Network Security Engineer
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy enterprise aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an amazing and curious team which maintains and develops the security equipment that is an essential part of the production environment. We operate in an international environment with production security equipment located on three different continents.
Welcome to the Infrastructure Competence Centre
You’ll be part of Production Security Foundation Team where you, together with your colleagues, will operate and maintain the OT security equipment on our production assets and in the datacentres. You’ll be part of a team of dedicated and amazing people with different focus areas and expertise, all related to production security infrastructure. We offer Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and cherish work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork. As a team, we value curiosity and fun working together, therefore we combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building, maintaining, and supporting the tapping solutions we use in our production assets
- deploying and supporting security infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business in close collaboration with business stakeholders and on-site assistance
- controlling all the new asset projects and tapping deliverables by coordination with on-site personnel, delivery managers, and project team
- deploying tapping solutions for new production sites or businesses.
To succeed in the role, you:
- ideally have worked previously with configuring and operating tapping equipment
- are acquainted with creating bill of materials, purchasing equipment, and testing it
- have basic knowledge about network, security tools and applications, and equipment e.g., firewalls
- enjoy learning how to configure and operate tapping equipment and other security applications
- have good communications skills and can work both independently and as part of a great team with your colleagues
- are a team player, focusing not only on technical aspects of daily activities but also on co-creating great working environment and atmosphere
- enjoy working with various stakeholders with acknowledgement and curious approach, using English language on a daily basis.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Middleware & Containers Mgmt, on (+48) 507367039, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.