IT and digital
Imagine a future where your love for the technical side of marketing and ability to turn raw data into insights can help create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for implementing our marketing software into our existing technology stack and maintaining the technologies to ensure marketing strategies align with our company’s objectives.
Welcome to Sitecore & Developers Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Celestial ART where you, together with your colleagues, will integrate and maintain tracking and analytics tools. You’ll need strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and you must be well versed in data analysis and easily be able to interpret metrics such as scroll-depth, conversion rates, sign-up-rates as well as many other metrics to suggest improvements that will support our marketing objectives. As a team, we focus on keeping a good collaboration and a nurturing culture where all ideas are heard within a psychologically safe environment. When we work, we are focused and sharp but also have lots of fun
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in implementation and maintenance of technology solutions that facilitate marketing strategy
- supporting Ørsted’s IT strategy by continuously improving the technical quality of applications and maintaining an overview of technical risk exposure
- using tag management marketing tools to streamline our marketing workflow and creating new views for websites in analytics tools and be able to set up custom tracking
- setting up A/B or multivariate tests, providing reports on how they perform, and suggesting optimisations
- proactively collecting, monitoring, and analysing data from our websites and turning raw data into actionable insights for the wider team
- delivering on ad-hoc data request and building dashboards in relevant data visualisation tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with data analysis and the ability to translate data into easy-to-understand insights and reports
- have experience with setting up A/B and Multivariant tests, experience with conversion optimisation would be beneficial
- are able to work independently and possess the follow-through to drive a project from beginning to end
- have working knowledge of typically used tracking and analytics software and experience with setting up views, reports and dashboards.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 November 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.