QHSE Cross-Site Specialist
Imagine a future where you develop to your full potential, delivering safe projects, retrofits, and improvements across our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll act as a single point of contact for standardised QHSE support for cross-site delivery teams, incl. Heavy Lift, Major Component Exchanges, Special Tasks, Technical Project Management, and Operations, to ensure the safe planning and execution of projects. You’ll be based in the UK but will be supporting teams across the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, and Denmark.
Welcome to QHSE Design Risk and Supply Chain Management
You’ll be part of our QHSE Design, Cross-Site, and Fabrication team where you, together with your colleagues, will act as a professional role model and trusted resource supporting a wide range of stakeholders within the organisation, as well as suppliers. You’ll provide proactive support for the improvement of the safety culture of the teams within our Operations Projects and Campaigns organisation whilst playing a key role in enabling these teams to safely deliver their work streams across our existing operational fleet. As a team, we strive to achieve our goals through a pragmatic approach that harnesses openness, cooperation, and innovative thinking. We always support each other to maximise opportunities and personal development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- advising on and reviewing internal and external RAMS
- advising on CDM regulatory requirements, reviewing internal and external documentation to ensure regulatory compliance
- proactively supporting the improvement of the safety culture within the teams
- identifying and assessing opportunities for standardisation, as well as procedural and design improvements
- performing HSE review of retrofits
- acting as incident case handler.
To succeed in the role, you:
- care about people, make yourself approachable and fun to work with, and can communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- are able to think and act independently, challenge the status quo, and embrace new ideas and technology in a constructive and collaborative way
- will take ownership of areas of responsibility, working through challenges to bring people together and get things done
- have experience of working in a complex corporate environment
- possess a good understanding of HSE, a technical background, and preferably have a NEBOSH general certificate, as a minimum
- have experience from working in a wide range of onshore and offshore environments and are willing to travel to operational sites in the UK and Europe.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rory Howlett, Senior HSE Advisor, on (+44) 7980695174, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be supporting activities mainly on UK sites but also in the Netherlands, Germany, and in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.