Secretary to inhouse legal team
Imagine a future where you’re part of the business support team in a global inhouse legal team
Join us in this role where you’ll provide a variety of business support tasks to a team of around 15 legal professionals, incl. booking of meetings and travels, invoicing in SAP, assistance with documents, and bespoke tasks such as our competition law down raid procedure.
Welcome to Legal
You’ll be part of Legal secretariat where you, together with your colleagues, will offer business support primarily for legal professionals in Europe as part of a team of three secretaries based in Denmark. As a team, we are ambitious, highly skilled, and work globally with a collaborative approach.
You’ll play an important role in:
- various business support tasks, incl. assistance with Word documents and PowerPoint presentations, booking of meetings and travels, and handling purchase order processing in SAP
- our records management system from EPONA (DMS), incl. training new employees and day-to-day support
- planning and execution of our monthly department meetings and internal courses
- business support related to our competition law compliance program (dawn raid procedure)
- other ad hoc business support tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant education within business support
- are a highly skilled user of various IT business support applications, incl. Microsoft Office e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as SAP and SharePoint
- are well organised and thrive in an international working environment with a broad range of tasks
- are a service-minded and proactive team player
- are not afraid of change and like the challenge of understanding new IT applications or administrative processes.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ulrik Jarlov, Senior Director, on (Denmark +45) 99559609, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.