Sales and energy trading
Digital Sales Account Manager
Imagine a future where you actively contribute to our ambition of a world that runs entirely on green energy through our digital sales channel and tenders
Join us in this role where you’ll screen and upload customer information to our digital sales tool, handling digital renewals of existing B2B contracts, and sending quotes for tenders while also maintaining our tender database in the SME segment (Small and Medium Enterprises). You'll actively call B2B customers, prepping them for contract renewal offers and make follow-up calls on sent contracts while assisting on the B2B Sales line for incoming calls. In addition, you’ll handle all tenders in the B2B SME segment, prepping tenders, sending quotes, and gathering feedback from brokers.
Welcome to SME and Digital Sales
You’ll be part of Sales & Marketing B2B Nordics where you, together with your colleagues, will work in our Sales and Marketing team with the SME segment. You’ll join our Sales team who handles all B2B contract negotiations. The team consists of the Danish and Swedish key account managers and our Danish account managers who all handle B2B contracts in different segments. Our customers are a wide range of Danish businesses, from small businesses to larger brand name companies. As a team, we value a positive attitude and cheerful environment where we always appreciate good conversations and good humour in an informal and supportive environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling our digital renewal flow, renewing energy contracts with our B2B customers in the SME segment
- handling tenders in the SME segment. Prepping, sending, and following up on quotes sent to our brokers and customers
- giving feedback and developing the processes around our digital sales channels
- calling our customers and both prepping and following up on the contracts sent through our digital sales system
- assisting with inbound calls to our SME Sales team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have great IT skills and are comfortable navigating Excel and other Office365 programs
- have great communications skills and are able to talk to people from all walks of life
- are highly organised and approach your tasks in a structured manner with attention to detail
- have English professional working proficiency
- enjoy communication via telephone.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Benjamin Berke-Olsen, Head of SME & Digital Sales, on (Denmark +45) 99556910 on Mondays and Fridays between 09:00-15:00, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.