Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you help shape the UK brand of one of the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the team responsible for building and shaping Ørsted’s brand in the UK, supporting the company’s growth and helping consolidate our leading position in an increasingly competitive and exciting market.
Welcome to UK Communications Team
You’ll be part of the Brand team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working closely with colleagues in the Media team, Internal Communications team and our Global Branding & Marketing team. In collaboration with your Brand team colleagues, you’ll support the Head of Brand in the implementation and optimisation of the UK brand strategy. Working primarily alongside a Digital Content Designer and a Senior Copywriter, you’ll collaborate with our in-house branding, marketing, and design teams in Denmark to bring our brand to life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the implementation of the UK branding strategy, working with the Head of Brand and a wide range of stakeholders across the business
- designing and delivering an exciting portfolio of industry events and conferences that strengthen our position as global leaders in offshore wind development and innovative thinkers around issues like sustainability and biodiversity
- supporting the roll-out of key UK bid campaigns and wider brand-building activations with the in-house global branding and marketing functions, the senior copywriter, and external design agencies
- ensuring we get the best out of our existing partnerships and sponsorships, whilst ensuring partnership development support our strategic branding goals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proven track record in brand management and how to execute a brand coherently and effectively across multiple content formats, incl. video
- have experience working in a large international company and matrix organisation
- can demonstrate where you have designed and delivered presence at events and conferences that helped build a brand.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Johnny Morrow, Head of Branding - UK, on (United Kingdom +44) 7795301662, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.