IT and digital
Imagine a future where you ensure the security, support, operations, and maintenance of our network infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting and coordinating the network team, working closely together with your colleagues and with aligned execution and planning, you’ll provide the business with a secure and stable platform to operate on which supports our important business assets, wind farms, and power plants.
Welcome to the Production IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of Core Network Infrastructure team where you, together with your colleagues, will be ensuring the stability and security of the network infrastructure and platform. Within the SAFe framework, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across departments, vendors, product owners, and other business stakeholders. The network department currently consist of 58 colleagues globally within various disciplines such as core and patch management, network security, infrastructure support, clouds, automation, site enablement, and solar winds. As a team, we work in an environment which values collaboration and teamwork, which are essential elements in our learning and personal development. Happiness, fun, joy, and care are a big part of our culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- controlling all of the new asset projects WAN deliverables, such as coordination with ISP, site, delivery managers, and project team
- managing vendors by having regular meetings to ensure procurement and deliverables are met project timeline
- work together with deployment team on the connectivity establishment to the offshore assets
- creating purchase orders for network assets and collaborating with vendors on the delivery of the order
- controlling the maintaining network assets in asset management tool.
To succeed in the role, you:
- demonstrate strong customer interaction skills and teamwork competencies
- have experience in asset management with good coordination skills
- speak and write English fluently
- preferably have knowledge in WAN deployments.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.