Finance and controlling
(Senior) Integration/ Finance Data Mapping Specialist
Imagine a future where you work on the data mapping and systems integration used for a settlement of our Markets division optimising our renewable energy portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute with your knowledge and experience in providing the most suitable integration solutions and data mapping for our Trading Back Office systems landscape. Additionally, you’ll work on data validation, master data configuration, and integration issue investigation in one of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Welcome to Global Revenue Services
You’ll be part of Trading Back Office where you, together with your colleagues in agile scrum team, will define and prepare data conversion rules and mappings, such as structure and content, for processing the transactions mainly between our ETRM systems and our accounting system SAP to enable achieving fully automated data flow. We’re primarily responsible for securing correct transaction processing and timely cash flow settlement in line with the necessary regulations. You’ll be a part of our team in Warsaw where you’ll work with colleagues across multiple locations. As a team, we work closely together to deliver high-quality services to the business. Our cooperation is based on empowerment and trust. We’re curious and ready to learn every day to develop and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and preparing data conversion rules and mappings to integrate systems, mainly ETRM and our accounting system SAP for settlement, invoicing, and accounting processes in Energy Trading area, with a focus on the end-to-end process
- ensuring that data can be automatically imported into the receiving systems
- investigating the data issues and discrepancies between Trading Back Office systems
- working with month-end close to eliminate missing data mappings for processing invoices and accruals
- supporting development and optimisation of the data flows, incl. contributing to optimising the supporting IT systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor or a master’s degree in economics, finance, IT, or similar
- have experience with SAP, preferably with SAP interfaces and process monitoring
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and are capable of investigating and solving complex issues
- preferably have a good understanding of accounting principles and financial controls
- preferably have experience working with integrations of SAP system with ETRM systems
- preferably have experience working for an energy company or with energy market trading.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Rodzos, , on (Poland +48) 504581610, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.