IT and digital
Infrastructure Domain Architect - Storage and Data Protection
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll design and document the infrastructure architecture components for a specific domain offered to the customers of an Infrastructure IT Product Line, based on overall enterprise infrastructure strategies, reference architectures, and authorised topologies. The Domain Infrastructure Architect will lead the designs and work closely with other teams in IT Product Lines.
Welcome to the IPL Enterprise Infrastructure
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will constantly plan, design, assemble, and oversee the systems that run an organisation’s technological infrastructure and assess the operation’s existing resources, determine any changes that may be needed, and make recommendations. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and designing the Enterprise infrastructure architecture at all levels for the IPL’s domain and servicing, according to Ørsted’s architectural design methods
- delivering strategies, roadmaps, architecture, and guidelines on hybrid and global storage solutions supporting file share and raw data storage
- delivering strategies, roadmaps, architecture, and guidelines on database support in both on-premise and cloud environments
- providing architecture for a global, cross-cloud backup and archiving solutions
- engaging with engineering, operations, and other architecture teams to align services with existing and future business capabilities
- presenting IPL products and services to stakeholders, supporting, and coaching the Enterprise IT Infrastructure IPL team member to find the best short and long-term solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid knowledge of Infrastructure domain architecture, incl. database, file storage, i.e., file shares, raw data storage, i.e., Block, Blob, Data Lake, etc., Copy Data Management, Backup and Restore, as well as of archiving
- have an overall familiarity with Infrastructure technologies, e.g., network, compute, storage, IAM, backup, monitoring, PC, virtual applications and desktops, and Microsoft Office (O365)
- have extensive experience with the design and development of complex architecture and system landscapes
- have strong cooperation capabilities, solid operational experience, and the ability to solve problems alongside stakeholders
- have an overall familiarity with infrastructure security architecture and Shift Left Security thinking.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.