IT and digital
Infrastructure Domain Architect - Compute
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll design and document the infrastructure architecture components for the specific domain offered to the customers of an Infrastructure IT Product Line, based on overall enterprise infrastructure strategies, reference architectures, and authorised topologies. The Domain Infrastructure Architect will lead the designs and work closely with other teams in IT Product Lines.
Welcome to the IPL Enterprise Infrastructure
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will constantly plan, design, assemble, and oversee the systems that run an organisation’s technological infrastructure and assess the operation’s existing resources, determine any changes that may be needed, and make recommendations. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and designing the Enterprise infrastructure architecture at all levels for the IPL’s domain and servicing, according to Ørsted’s architectural design methods
- designing and planning the computing infrastructure for our organisation, taking into account performance, scalability, and reliability requirements
- delivering strategies, roadmaps, architecture, and guidelines on compute infrastructure domain
- cooperating with the solution architect to ensure alignment with the overall Infrastructure Architectural Runway and portfolio targets
- engaging with engineering, operations, and other architecture teams to align services with existing and future business capabilities
- ensuring the computing infrastructure is secure, implementing security policies, configuring firewalls and other security measures, and monitoring the system for potential security threats.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with the creation of strategies, roadmaps, architecture, and guidelines on: HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure), SDDC (Software Defined Data Center), HCP (Hybrid Compute Platform), HPC (High Performance Computing), Container platforms, Infrastructure platforms, and OS support in on-premise and cloud environments
- have an overall familiarity with Infrastructure technologies, e.g., network, compute, storage, IAM, backup, monitoring, PC, virtual applications and desktops, and Microsoft Office
- have experience with access management in relation to the setup of RBAC roles
- have strong cooperation capabilities, solid operational experience, and the ability to solve problems alongside stakeholders
- have an overall familiarity with infrastructure security architecture and Shift Left Security thinking.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of Architecture & Security CC, on (Poland +48) 507972013, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.