Imagine a future where you’re the most important person to talk to for our business in our office in Gentofte
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our local team of project managers and join forces with our workplace teams on providing an attractive and efficient office location. You’ll be the single point of contact and business partner for our business, incl. our Group Executive team, on behalf Global Real Estate. You’ll moreover be responsible for the workplace and space management in our company’s largest office in Gentofte, comprising nearly 2900 employees.
Welcome to Global Real Estate
You’ll be part of Global Real Estate & Workplace Management where you, together with your colleagues, a dedicated team of 20 subject matter experts and specialists within real estate, project and space management, and work development, will provide a global office portfolio and workplace programme. We’re part of a global function of around 190 employees delivering global Facilities Management, Catering, Security, and Sustainability. As a team, we represent many different specialisations and competences within real estate and workplace management. We are strongly committed to developing our offices and providing an attractive workplace.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the single point of contact regarding all space and workplace-related activities in our Gentofte office
- being involved with pace and occupancy planning, project management, and day-to-day “workplace operations” at our largest office
- overseeing the overall allocation and master plan of the location and the development of easy-to-understand communications and documentation regarding the functional use of facilities and space
- managing the portfolio of workplace projects, business requests etc., together with colleagues in operations, space management, workplace design, and workplace programme
- engaging in close dialogue with business areas to deeply understand their needs and way of working, translating that perspective into solution proposals in collaboration with colleagues and external consultants.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant degree or qualification in engineering, constructing architect, or similar
- master the art/balance of working with and juggling tasks and activities on both tactical and practical levels in parallel
- are a practised space manager with insight and experience in working with space planning and layout projects on large office sites in operation
- are very structured and transparent
- makes plans and overviews can understand, with the ability to follow and communicate these in a clear and understandable way.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mark Krebs-Hille, Head of Global Real Estate, on (Denmark +45) 99552091, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.