Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you’re delivering high-profile transactions and investment decisions across different technologies
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the execution of project financings, M&A transactions, and investment approvals, in alignment with the strategic objectives of the Americas region. You’ll provide analytical support and recommendations to internal stakeholders for the purpose of driving value to our operating portfolio and development pipeline.
Welcome to Commercial Americas
You’ll be part of Commercial Structuring and Project Finance where you, together with your colleagues, will support the business with raising tax equity, advancing the organic pipeline of projects, and leading M&A transactions. As a team, we work in a collaborative environment with different departments, which creates opportunities to learn about different areas of the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- financial modeling and analysis to support the organization on development projects and M&A projects
- working with different departments to gather and vet assumptions for project financial models
- putting together investment approval materials for key project and organizational decisions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are pursuing a degree in a quantitative field, finance, accounting, engineering, economics, etc.
- have a desire to learn about the renewable energy business and interest in working with stakeholders across the organization
- have experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- have experience with financial modeling and discounted cash flow analysis.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 27, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.