Senior Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you’re building offshore wind parks around the globe together with a dedicated project team
Join us in this role where you’ll be delivering best in class contract management for one of our biggest wind parks together with your stakeholders and colleagues. Your focus will be on offshore cables, but you will also get insights into other contracts across the project.
Welcome to CAPEX/DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management where you, together with your colleagues, will work towards the construction and completion of one of our wind parks in Europe. We work in a truly global team where we support each other and have a high team spirit. We’re focused on the job at hand but also put a lot of emphasis on having fun in our everyday work. We’re currently 40 people across the globe and we work with many internal and external stakeholders. As a team, we support each other and have a high focus on personal and professional development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that procurement and contractual targets are met, proactively managing risk, and seeking commercial optimisation opportunities
- managing the rights and obligations within our contracts, incl. the assessment and settling of contract claims
- providing clear contractual advice and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and the project management team
- developing strong and sustainable relationships with suppliers, working towards mutual success.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant experience in contract management or procurement roles on large-scale construction projects
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrable track record of providing evidence-based assessments and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- have a holistic commercial mindset and are able to consistently deliver strong results whilst balancing dynamic and sometimes competing priorities
- have proven supplier relationship management skills, enabling you to communicate professionally with key business partners, whilst maintaining contractual and business objectives
- thrive in a structured and matrixed environment, complying with relevant policies, regulations, and best practices.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.