IT and digital
Imagine a future where you implement lean-agile ways of working to mature Ørsted’s scaled setup in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an ambitious agile transformation, maturing virtual, cross-functional Agile Release Trains with the goal of becoming a leading digital company delivering undisputed value to our customers through Lean-Agile practices.
Welcome to Agile Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Agile Competency Centre, a global community of agile professionals, where you, together with your colleagues, will support various Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and IT value streams across the company in their journey. As Agile Coach, you’ll also work closely with Agile @ Ørsted Centre of Excellence to improve lean agile capabilities across Ørsted IT. As a team, we’re driven by the outcomes we’re helping our colleagues to achieve, and we take an experimental, collaborative approach to solving the needs and problems of our internal customers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coaching and mentoring Teams and ART Leadership around scaled agile framework and Lean-Agile Leadership
- continuously improving and adjusting the operating model supporting the agile ways of working, based on the scaled Agile framework and together with other Agile Coaches
- ensuring the transparent communication and distribution of Agile ways of working to the rest of the organisation, whilst having a solid understanding of the change management aspect of the process
- supporting the scrum master, product owners, and agile teams in meeting the business requirements, MVPs, and KPIs – and helping them achieve value
- conducting SAFe and agile training sessions
- supporting the use of Azure DevOps, the tool we use to manage backlogs, create dashboards for Teams and ART Leadership, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master's degree within Business or Technology and possess a relevant SAFe certification, preferably SPC
- have solid experience as an agile coach, scrum master, lean specialist, or similar, as well as extensive experience with enabling an agile transformation
- have a true lean agile mindset and an understanding of lean portfolio management
- are a strong facilitator and maintain a professional tone in leading processes and workshops with an open mind, whilst challenging assumptions and building trust
- can vary your personal style and float between different roles in response to your target audience, incl. coach, advisor, servant leader, and supporter
- are an outgoing personality and have positive people-person mindset with excellent communication and collaboration skills - and a flair for diplomacy.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszynska-Szczap, Head of Agile & Capacity, on (Poland +48) 789869536, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.