Engineering and construction
Technical Documentation Specialist for wind power and power-to-x projects
Imagine a future where you develop, standardise, and implement technical documentation, coding, and tagging systems in our offshore wind projects and power-to-x projects
Join us in this role where you’ll become our new technical documentation specialist where you’ll work directly on our asset projects. You'll be supporting projects with Reference Designation System for Power Plants (RDS-PP) coding, validation and numbering, as well as driving internal improvement projects and initiatives. You’ll also work with external partners and suppliers on the development and standardisation of RDS-PP coding as well as other coding systems in the renewable energy sector.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of the Coding & Tagging team where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate with colleagues across the world in Asset Projects, and from the Operations team, to ensure the technical documentation is coded and validated before hand-over to operations. Part of the job is to train and upskill project colleagues and suppliers in using the right and tags in relation to technical documentation. Our team consists of six colleagues and is primarily based out of Denmark but works globally as a central global support function. As a team, we work, coordinate, and collaborate closely to support our project colleagues and operations to ensure progress and find solutions. We work independently as well as take time to learn together and from each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning, coordinating, facilitating and following up on technical documentation structure workshops with our asset projects
- validating structure and RDS-PP coding
- developing and running training sessions for your colleagues and suppliers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant technical background as an engineer or a BSc in marine engineering
- might have an electrical background and some experience from within the wind power and renewable industry, but this is not required
- have previously worked with technical documentation and RDS-PP coding or other industrial numbering standards.
- are motivated by, and have a flair for, systems and structure and would like to develop your competences within this field.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Torben Kjaer, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557558 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:30-17:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.