Land Contract Analyst
Imagine a future where your organization, analytics, linguistic, and mathematical skills are used to increase quality supporting green energy operations and development
Join us in this role where you’ll interpret and administer land contract information, obligations, and payments for various project activities in the development, construction and operations of the renewable energy industry. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with landowners, engineers, land agents, business managers, accountants, attorneys, and other key stakeholders across the full process involved to pursue, construct, and operate a renewable energy project.
Welcome to Asset Management
You’ll be part of Land Contract Administration where you, together with your colleagues, will process incoming agreements, maintain ownership records, capture data, and track project status to ensure all obligations of the agreement are being upheld and all payments are being administered correctly. You’ll interface with Development, Construction, Asset Management, Legal, Accounting, GIS, and other teams to administrate and maintain the land contract information using the land contract database to ensure accurately and timely landowner payments and tracking of contractual obligations. As a team, we communicate with each other and with key stakeholders in and outside of the company. We embrace lessons learned, share knowledge, and support development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing all tasks related to analysis and administration of Land Agreement obligations and payment requirements
- documenting, tracking, and updating information related to land agreements and project activities in the Land Contract Database
- calculating payments according to agreement terms, vesting interest, and project activities
- providing reports internally to other teams regarding land contract status, key data, obligations, and payments
- answering inquiries regarding land agreement payments and obligations from internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have at least two years of experience in calculating and administering payments for land agreements in the energy industry
- have at least two years of experience using a Land Contract Database
- have at least two years of experience in identifying and analyzing key information found within the agreement and needing to be applied to the agreement in order to provide reports and fulfil obligations and payment requirements
- have a comprehensive understanding of legal descriptions, vesting interest types, and types of legal agreements related to land and what they do
are proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as thrive in verbal and written communication, mathematical calculations, and critical thinking.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Operations team, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.