Senior Contract Manager - Power-to-X
Imagine a future where you help deliver on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable fuels
Join us in this role where you’ll become one of our contract management experts to help industry-scale Power-to-X projects come alive, in collaboration with suppliers and colleagues. Together with your colleagues, you’ll manage our supplier contracts in the execution phase of projects, helping shape the contract management contribution to our P2X business while we’re still in exploration mode.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of P2X Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will work to create a professional procurement function which takes the best from our established offshore wind business and fine-tunes it to create a fit-for-purpose service, offering to a corporate scale-up like P2X. We’re growing rapidly and need to apply structure in equal measure to showing flexibility in order to strike the right balance. Teamwork, learning, and knowledge sharing are key success criteria. Moreover, each team member plays multiple roles, but with the common objective of making this important step-change in the energy transition happen.
You’ll play an important role in:
- shaping the contract management function for P2X
- implementing contract variations together with suppliers
- managing the obligations and rights in our contracts
- clarifying and settling contracts
- collaborating with our global pool of suppliers to ensure mutual success.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a good communicator, whether you’re speaking or writing
- are an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset
- are a proactive and empathetic team player
- have experience managing contracts for large-scale construction projects, e.g., in the petrochemical or oil and gas industry
- are well-acquainted with managing large groups of stakeholders across an international company.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Holck, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99554716, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.