Engineering and construction
Senior Integrity Specialist Mechanical/Hydraulic
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in driving high integrity of our wind farms with a focus on hydraulic and cooling systems
Join us in this role where you’ll be the primary contact for hydraulic systems and cooling systems in our Global Operation organisation. You’ll balance risk, cost, and time management for our maintenance strategy and upgrades on hydraulic systems and cooling systems in our offshore wind turbines.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of the WTG Systems department where you, together with your colleagues, will specify maintenance strategy, drive root cause analysis in case of equipment failure, and drive implementation of corrective actions and upgrades. We’re a team of about 15 people based in different geographical locations, who work closely together as one virtual team. While we each have our focus area, we work in a collaborative and supportive way, enjoying being together, at work as well as off work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the reliability and integrity of all hydraulic systems and cooling systems on offshore wind turbines
- keeping our regional operations centres updated on maintenance and upgrade campaigns
- managing all stakeholders across the organisation related to hydraulic system and cooling system issues, challenges, and integrity
- ensuring the operational assessment of new technologies to be implemented.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with the planning and execution of maintenance programs for hydraulic systems and cooling systems
- have an analytical mindset
- are self-driven and work well independently
- demonstrate good communication skills, both in relation to Operations and Management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.