IT and digital
IT Student Internship
Imagine a future where you work with a team to create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Welcome to Cloud and Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of Digital Workplace where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate to ensure that key deliveries and decisions are met and executed in a timely manner. The team cooperates together daily in a diverse global setup with various IT stakeholders to resolve issues related to the Office 365 suite of products on all endpoint devices used in Ørsted.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with diverse colleagues and cultures in a global organisation
- assisting the Competency Leader in the coordination of activities within the respective department, collation of data, and generation of reports or surveys
- performing junior level troubleshooting support for Office 365 front end support team for products, incl. OneDrive, MS Teams, Outlook, and similar apps, with guidance from level three team members
- serving as the single point of contact for training coordination.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can commit to a minimum of six months of internship, are currently studying, or are close to completing your studies
- have worked extensively with Microsoft Office 365 tools, incl. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- possess an understanding of general IT and enjoy learning completely new topics outside of your experience and comfort zone
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English, preferably MUET scores of Band 4 or higher, or any equivalent English certifications
- are well organised and adept at prioritising tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.