Project HSE Manager
Imagine a future where you support our green energy transformation by contributing to the QHSE team and culture
Join us in this role where you’ll support our projects by managing QHSE risks throughout the project lifecycle, using a risk-based approach to protect people and the environment, incl. our assets and reputation.
Welcome to QHSE NA
You’ll be part of a growing team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the project and business line risk owners in managing QHSE, reducing risks to as low a level as reasonably possible.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring and assessing that project specific KPIs for QHSE are below target
- participating actively in the continual improvement of protecting people, the environment, and business performance related to the projects
- continually enhancing QHSE culture and awareness across the project
- managing the assigned QHSE advisors and coordinating other QHSE support for the project
- coordinating with the wider business to implement our QHSE requirements to ensure consistency and efficiency between projects, and compliance with Ørsted corporate management systems and processes
- being the focal point of contact for local authorities and other key stakeholders in relation to QHSE on the projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a minimum of five years’ experience in QHSE and have a degree or similar within QHSE, or a technical or engineering discipline
- have industry recognised QHSE qualifications, e.g., NEBOSH or Six Sigma
- have certificates or licenses from any QHSE-recognized institutes e.g., IOSH, ASP/CSP, CQI, or PMP
- have proven experience in the field of QHSE from relevant fields of industry, i.e. the construction, infrastructure, offshore, or energy industries
- have strong management skills and experienced in working across multiple projects and implementing corporate systems
- have excellent stakeholder management skills, working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally and excellent communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than October 17, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.