IT and digital
Senior SAP FICO Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you ensure efficient project and change implementation and stable operation in one of the largest SAP system landscapes
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of financial business applications for renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to ERP Applications
You’ll be part of the R2R/P2P team within the SAP ØBS Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with the business to ensure innovation and automation of our SAP environment functionalities. Our team strives to maintain its position as the frontrunner in the green energy transformation. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive atmosphere committed to doing their best every day. We work according to a SAFe framework, where you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and enhancing SAP applications in an agile and project-oriented way
- providing day-to-day operational support in R2R and P2P processes
- delivering incident and problem management based on the existing production issues for R2R and P2P processes
- preparing and updating business design documents, functional specs, and test scripts
- staying on top of the latest upgrades, technology, and strategies and patterns, as well as existing solutions
- supporting ABAP and SAP PI-based solutions to fulfil the necessary requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have in-depth knowledge of financial processes (R2R/P2P) and core customising expertise within the SAP FICO area
- are experienced in the implementation, maintenance, and support of the following areas: master data, payments, bank statements, bank communication management, and preferably in-house solutions based on SAP
- understand the integration points of SAP FICO with other SAP modules and applications
- have participated in SAP global rollouts and FICO configuration in different regions, incl. the US and preferably APAC
- are an excellent communicator and team player with very good English skills – both written and spoken
- preferably possess experience with S/4 Hana.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Kozakowska, Head of ERP Applications, on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.