Engineering and construction
Senior Technical Project Lead
Imagine a future where you play a key role in building critical transmission assets for our offshore wind farms in Taiwan
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the complete electrical scope of an onshore substation EPC package, incl. high voltage, low voltage, mechanical, and SCADA systems and you’ll be engaged in all project phases, from early development to handing over and operations. A vital part of the job comprises that you act as a people leader for a global and diverse team of engineers from the APAC region and Europe in complex projects.
Welcome to Power Transmission Electrical & Commissioning Management
You’ll be part of our Electrical Engineering Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the electrical, mechanical, and SCADA scope in an onshore substation package. Our team is on a growth journey across the globe and foster a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading a technical project team by demonstrating great leadership and ensuring the assigned scope of projects is delivered on time and budget without sacrificing quality
- preparing the scope, time, and quality plan (QC) for the FEED and EPC contract of the electrical scope, incl. SCADA of an onshore substation
- contributing to the tender evaluation and procurement
- leading and participating in project team meetings and cross-discipline cooperation with engineering consultants, EPC contractors, and sub-suppliers
- following up on progress and results from contractors and sub-suppliers in a timely manner and preparing monthly progress reporting on the assigned scope(s).
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering and have experience working with electrical infrastructure for onshore substations
- have qualified knowledge based on extensive and relevant technical project management experience, and preferably experience with PMI terms
- have knowledge of power systems, ideally incl. experience with high-voltage installations
- speak and write English fluently, as we operate in an international environment – it is advantageous if you can communicate well in Mandarin
- have a strong analytical approach to your tasks, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks in an effective manner.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-09-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.