IT and digital
Senior Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that QHSE is built into each IT delivery to support business needs
Join IT Product Line (IPL) Custom Applications, where you, together with your colleagues, will create and maintain software solutions related to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE). Our team is on a growth journey and fosters a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects.
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing application support in our development team, driving innovation and continual technical improvement. In addition, together with your colleagues, your joint task will be to develop and maintain extended functionality on various QHSE application products. The IPL consists of several product teams spread across multiple countries – QHSE team with architect in Denmark, team members in Malaysia, and vendors in the UK; you’ll be the one in Poland to secure diversity and to build community with other consultants from Automation Competency Center.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining software solutions for our business unit through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews, as well as planning meetings with global colleagues
- working with external vendors for software upgrades, troubleshooting, or detailing requirements
- engaging and communicating with key stakeholders from the business side.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with design, development, and (IIS) deployment and configuration in in C#/.NET, SQL Server, Oracle, and Azure DevOps
- have experience with development tools, applications, and system architecture in C#, .Net Core, and Azure Services
- have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and can make technical decisions while taking input from others into account
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate business and technical requirements
- experience with additional technologies like K8s (especially AKS) or ARIS
- have a can-do mindset and think outside of the box to reach the desired outcome.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation, on (Poland +48) 504802623 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.