Operations and technicians
(Senior) Inspection/Maintenance Technician
Imagine a future where you drive the West Coast region towards achieving its operational excellence goals
Join us in this role where you’ll be at the forefront of driving the West Coast region’s statutory inspection and maintenance capabilities.
Welcome to Regional Support
You’ll be part of our newly formed Statutory Inspection and Maintenance team where you, together with your colleagues, will become part of both Ørsted’s West Coast Regional Support and Offshore Wind Farm Site teams, who have a wealth of industry knowledge that they’re eager to share to allow for both future personal and professional growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and implementing both the six-monthly hub and annual offshore statutory inspection campaigns, whilst leading teams of highly competent technicians
- being a key visible focal point and mentor for other members of the statutory inspection teams
- having a strong safety culture, promoting safety to the highest possible safety standards in line with company’s expectations, policies, and procedures
- managing and updating site-relevant certification on Certification Management and DORECO systems
- managing the sites Written Scheme of Examination (WSE) requirements, with regards to reviewing scheme content and organising annual third party WSE reviews to ensure compliance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have the ability and experience to undertake annual and ad-hoc service lift, davit crane inspection, and service and maintenance work scopes
- have the ability and experience to undertake annual and ad-hoc nacelle crane and hoist inspection
- have the ability and experience to undertake annual and ad-hoc PSSR and fire equipment inspection, maintenance, testing, and documentation review work scopes
- can manage and undertake biannual and annual hub PPE, lifting equipment, fall arrest, and safety equipment inspections
- can manage hub certification files and carry out certification audits on equipment to ensure that the organisation has all the relevant supplier documentation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jody Potter, Statutory Inspection Manager, on (United Kingdom +44) 7557182317 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-11:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.