Design System Engineer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain the design system for one of the world’s largest offshore wind operators
Join us in this role where you’ll create our design system in collaboration with the lead developer and the product owner. You’ll engage with the development community, making sure that the system fits with their needs while developing and maintaining the digital components needed to provide the users of our products with the very best experience. Also, in this position, you’ll act as the key player in architecture and design decisions for new UI development activities across the organisation.
Welcome to Sitecore and Developers
You’ll be part of a dedicated team of front-end experts where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and maintain the design system for one of the world’s largest offshore wind operators. We invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and implementing the common building blocks of our user experience while supporting their adoption
- focusing on the development of high quality, well-tested, documented, CI/CD-enabled, and high-performance frontend solutions
- creating and maintaining UI components that are accessible, performant, scalable, and robust
- contributing to the creation of ideas and maintaining UI consistency across product lines
- engaging in best practice discussions on design systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a Bachelor of Science in computer science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- have solid experience as a professional software engineer
- have a passion for building high-quality, high-polished user experiences
- have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 DECEMBER 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.