IT and digital
Senior Technology Consultant
Imagine a future where you apply solutions to monitor the availability of a business-critical IT landscape for a green energy leader
Join us in this role where you’ll create applications and system monitoring solutions using our monitoring tools. You'll be responsible for enriching and maintaining our existing monitoring tools while investigating and resolving any monitoring related issues.
Welcome to MY CC Service Operation APAC
You’ll be part of Global Monitoring where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of monitoring solutions for our business-critical IT landscape. You’ll work with three dedicated colleagues based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and collaborate closely with your colleagues in Denmark.
You’ll play an important role in:
- effectively collaborating with the business to deliver monitoring solutions
- maintaining and developing user journeys (scripts) for Synthetic APM tool
- resolving incidents for monitoring tools
- creating and maintaining dashboards
- deploying and maintaining agents.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- have experience working with monitoring tools in a large organisation
- possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- can work as a member of a team as well as autonomously
- preferably, have knowledge about Splunk Observability and Open Telemetry, but it’s not a requirement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.