IT and digital
DevOps Engineer working with Kubernetes
Imagine a future where your Cloud and Kubernetes skills are the key to driving the digital transformation of green energy production.
Join us in this role where you’ll be building our Cloud and Kubernetes services that are pivotal for the digital transformation of the energy trading area. We’re in the midst of a large transformation program moving from on-premises to Cloud infrastructure for our trading and risk management functions, and it’s been proven by your potential colleagues that you’ll have the freedom to develop and create new ideas, and work with the newest technologies.
Welcome to Markets & Risk ART
You’ll be part of Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will build and operate strong Kubernetes and related Cloud services. These services will be used for our algorithmic trading capabilities, as well as market operations for our wind farms. We work in a matrix structure where you’ll collaborate with traders, analysts, developers, and integration colleagues in a scrum team in the Markets & Risk ART (SAFe Agile Release Train).
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure
- maturing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementation and deployment to provide self-service capabilities
- providing Kubernetes expertise and guidance to business and developer colleagues
- supporting the continuous delivery together with the DevOps teams
- cooperating closely with Cloud architects to comply with company standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a team player with strong technical skills, motivated by transforming the technology in close co-operation with a variety of stakeholders, and experienced in working with an agile methodology in an international, English-speaking environment
- have experience working with Cloud technology and deploying and managing Kubernetes
- have knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell and know good programming practices, e.g. working with Git, pull requests and applying good programming patterns like DRY
- understand importance of Infrastructure as Code and have experience working with it, preferably with Terraform
- understand enterprise integration patterns and general IT security within the integration area
have experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Azure DevOps. Knowledge of good security and automation practices would be a plus
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Trading, Integration & Middleware, on (+48 Poland) 507367039 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.