IT and digital
Lead Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you enable the green transformation by being part of a high-performing Operational Excellence team
Join us in this role where you’ll become Lead Operations Specialist in our Centre of Excellence Operational Excellence, and where you’ll play an important role in shaping the problem management framework and become part of a team that’ll drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Welcome to Centre of Excellence Operational Excellence
You’ll be part of Centre of Excellence – IT Operational Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that IT Operational frameworks across a global IT organisation are shaped and optimised. This will include areas like problems, GDPR, event management, and much more. Your future focus area will be within problem management where all aspects are defined, maintained, and governed. The team works globally with colleagues in Poland, Malaysia, Europe, and the US.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking ownership of and enforcing problem management frameworks across the IT organisation
- establishing and maintaining a problem forum setup
- being responsible for the platform providing relevant problem management reporting to stakeholders
- together with IT Service Management Centre of Excellence, defining and optimising Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for problem management reporting to stakeholders
- facilitating complex problems as an experienced Problem Manager
- taking part in other relevant Operational tasks within the Centre of Excellence.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience from a similar role in an enterprise context, preferably with a global organisation
- have solid experience as a problem manager and with facilitating complex problems
- have experience working within the field of IT operations
- have a passion for thinking outside the box and bringing alternative solutions to the table
- possess strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to anchor changes across big organisations
- speak and write English fluently and professionally, as you’ll be communicating with the wider company on a regular basis.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Head of IT Operational Excellence CoE, on (Denmark +45) 40499933 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.