IT and digital
Lead Operations Specialist for Segregation of Duties
Imagine a future where you enable the green transformation by being part of a high performing Operational Excellence
Join us in this role where you’ll become Lead Operations Specialist in our Center of Excellence – Operational Excellence. In this position, you’ll play an important role in shaping the Segregation of Duties (SoD) framework while implementing it and become part of a team that’ll drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Welcome to Center of Excellence – IT Operational Excellence
You’ll be part of Operational Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure stable and optimised IT Operational frameworks across a global IT organisation. Our team focus on both GDPR, problem- and event management, etc. You’ll also find SoD as part of our team’s focus areas, where all aspects are defined, maintained, and governed. Also, our team collaborate on a global scale with colleagues in Poland, Malaysia, Europe, and the US.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking ownership and implementing SoD frameworks across the IT organisation
- establishing the SoD framework from scratch and once established, maintaining, and optimising it
- being responsible for the documentation of SoD frameworks
- taking part in relevant operational tasks within the Center of Excellence
- defining and optimising Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for SoD reporting in collaboration with IT Service Management Centre of Excellence
- planning and delivering products based on the SAFe agile framework
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience from a similar role in an enterprise context, preferably with a global organisation
- have solid experience with the SoD framework and implementing it
- possess knowledge of what is needed for successful IT Operational Excellence
- have a passion for thinking outside the box and bringing alternative solutions to the table
- possess strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to anchor changes across big organisations
- speak and write English fluently and professionally, as you’ll be communicating within a Global IT organisation on a regular basis.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Head of IT Operational Excellence CoE, on (Denmark +45) 40499933 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.