Operations and technicians
Operational Excellence Expert
Imagine a future where you help create world-class operational excellence in green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play an instrumental part in further developing and promoting our Operational Excellence practices, as well as delivering challenging improvement and standardisation projects.
Welcome to Operations Excellence
You’ll be part of Global Standardisation & Improvement where you, together with a group of highly competent colleagues, will work with stakeholders at all levels across the globe to design, deliver, and promote operational excellence practices and drive our global efforts to build competitive advantages through world-class operations standards. Our projects and initiatives are typically delivered as team efforts, but you will also be entrusted with challenging individual responsibilities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further improving our global processes and supporting their global implementation
- shaping our global standardisation journey
- leading large-scale process improvement projects
- promoting operational excellence culture within the wider Operations organisation
- advising and coaching managers at all levels in operational excellence leadership practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong track record of designing and implementing frameworks within standardisation, quality management, and operational excellence, preferably from related industries
- are highly experienced in Lean and Operational Excellence methodologies, with documented qualifications within these areas
- master facilitation and coaching to engage and educate stakeholders at all levels
- can successfully lead diverse global project teams and deliver high-profile change projects
- have excellent analytical skills and the ability to present compelling written management proposals.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nikolai Wacher Hansen, Head of Standardisation ＆ Improvement, on (Denmark +45) 99555363 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-16:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be engaging with stakeholders across the globe to build strong relations and ensure local engagement in global projects.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.