Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you’re a key contributor in executing our digital branding and marketing activities
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with our creative branding and marketing teams bringing our exciting, innovative brand to life across the U.S., through driving compelling marketing campaigns high-quality web experiences.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of the Global Web Portfolio team within Global Branding & Marketing where you, together with your colleagues, will create new projects sites and campaign pages within our CMS, set up A/B split tests, support SEO, and be a part of maintaining our entire global web portfolio targeting external audiences. You’ll also collaborate with colleagues on web best practice and produce engaging online experiences for our key audiences. You’ll be based at our office in Washington DC with the U.S. Branding and Marketing team, as many of your projects and tasks will relate to the US.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the set-up of websites and web pages for campaigns and projects, ensuring ongoing maintenance
- supporting local stakeholders with publishing news, press releases, and other relevant information
- supporting and executing daily tasks on our global web portfolio
- supporting and contributing to shaping the future web experience based on insights, data, and analysis.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with managing design and content on websites
- have a basic understanding of usability best practice and interest in user experience research and design would be great
- have an eye for detail and are good at meeting deadlines with global time zones in mind considerations
- have good communication skills, enabling you to build good relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and other stakeholders globally
- have experience with CMS systems, preferably Sitecore.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than August 14, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.