Engineering and construction
Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you realise our vision by delivering novel execution projects on the operating fleet
Join us in this role where you’ll perform technical complex operational projects and solve critical issues to keep our wind turbines running. You’ll be the core responsible for the projects and manage internal and external stakeholders, contractors, and all other aspects of the planned campaign. Your work will have a huge impact on our operations, as you’ll solve major critical technical issues such as blade repair upgrade campaigns, foundation corrosion damages, and cable breakdowns. As Senior Technical Project Manager, you’ll also bring new perspectives to the team and share your technical, commercial and project management knowledge.
Welcome to Global Maintenance & Campaigns
We’re a team of highly skilled technical project managers working in a centralised back-office function located across our locations globally. We work across our entire Offshore organisation and as a team, we prioritise collaboration and knowledge sharing, and most importantly, we set pride in delivering professional high-quality solutions to our operational sites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- solving technical problems to maintain the asset integrity and keep wind turbines running
- defining and maturing the execution of the projects and utilising your project management toolbox to take the projects through our project model
- being an engaging team player and a supportive colleague
- putting safety first, as it’s key in our project organisation in the entire project lifetime
- managing and reporting classical project management virtues, such as progress, safety, risks, and budget - and deviations to these.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid technical background, preferably a Master of Science within a relevant engineering field, and have experience from the energy or offshore sector
- have extensive experience as project manager and can demonstrate good results from the energy sector
- have a commercial mindset and ensure sharp communication to all your stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of your project and confidence from your stakeholders
- know that you need to control budgeting and spending in your projects, and keep your stakeholders informed of progress and deviations
- are able to set a high standard and define good ways of working and as a Senior Project Manager you bring ‘the extra’, both from your project management toolbox but also as a team member
- stay calm in busy periods finding your energy in making ends meet and finalising complex tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Steffen Andersen, Head of Global Maintenance & Campaigns, on (Denmark +45) 99557640 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-15:00 CEST between 25-29 July and 8-12 August, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you have any questions between 1-5 August, please contact Rikke Helbirk Kristensen, Programme Manager, on +4599554980 from 08:00-15:00 CEST instead.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.