IT and digital
Senior Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you drive software solutions that contribute and shape the digital transformation journey of our organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll become a software engineer in our Scrum development team where you’ll be responsible for building desktop and web applications that are used in the system design process of the Engineering business unit
Welcome to Business Application Engineering Agile Release Train
You’ll be part of our Engineering Agile Release Train Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will have the responsibility and freedom to shape the development of software solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain .Net applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation while supporting the existing trading platform. You’ll be part of an international matrix organisation, transforming into a global green energy leader.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products
- creating and maintaining software solutions for customers through the adoption of our Agile SAFe framework
- developing solutions using Azure framework and AzureDevOps and .NET Core
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and plan meetings with global colleagues as part of the optimisation scrum process
- working closely with internal Agile Release Train teams, external consultants, and key resources from the business
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold an academic degree at bachelor level in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- have experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft .Net Corem C#, Angular, and Visual Studio Team Services
- possess good analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 AUGUST 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.