Strategy and business development
Permitting Specialist (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a key role in the next steps of the green transformation of Germany and help support the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you and your colleagues in our Permitting team will be responsible for obtaining the permits to build the next big offshore wind farms in Germany by submitting technical documentation to the authorities as part of the release process. Through this work you’ll be in the centre of the interface with our certification manager, the technical packages, and the technical responsibilities in BSH and related authorities.
Welcome to Continental Europe Project Development
You’ll be part of Environment & Permitting where you, together with your colleagues, will be performing tasks related to environmental, permitting/consenting, and stakeholder issues throughout the project life of all our offshore wind farms and renewable hydrogen projects in Continental Europe. Together with your colleagues, you’ll ensure that our projects comply with environmental and planning regulations and are developed in such a way that they’ll have a beneficial effect on the environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the timely receipt and submission of technical/release documents according to BSH Standard Design
- supporting technical packages and projects to understand requirements arising from plan approval as well as BSH standards and any other applicable regulations
- following up on questions, conditions, deviations, and any critical topics within the project as well as towards BSH resulting in relation to the release process and any other technical topics
- working on cross-project tasks relevant to the German market.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have knowledge of the German offshore permitting regime and procedure and preferably other relevant experience with technical, certification, or HSE tasks
- have a relevant background, e.g. a completed degree in technical or civil engineering
- are fluent in German and English, which are the official working languages
- have strong communication skills and like interacting with many different people
- are a team player that takes responsibility, but you’re also able to work independently
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us in English no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Luise Bryde Procida, Head of Continental Europe Environment & Permitting, on (Denmark +45) 99554421, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be able to work in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application in English via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.