Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for performing valuations and preparing decision material for bids in offshore wind auctions
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a larger project team working with expanding our portfolio of offshore projects across all markets. Ørsted has a global footprint which provides the candidate with the opportunity to perform valuation and financial analyses on projects across APAC, the US, and Europe.
Welcome to Investment Analysis
You’ll be part of Bid Valuation where you, together with your colleagues, will support offshore projects in bids and tenders by developing and maturing business cases across all our markets. You’ll join diverse and motivated project teams and be responsible for managing good collaborations with your stakeholders across the entire Ørsted organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and presenting decision material for tenders and auctions to senior management
- providing input to long-term financial planning at business unit and portfolio level
- collaborating with and managing a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders within Ørsted, as well as your immediate colleagues in Investment Analysis
- helping to shape the projects and identifying risks and opportunities
- developing and maintaining financial models for valuing investment opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a skilled user of Excel and PowerPoint and enjoy working with financial models
- contribute to an ambitious and professional team, and a positive atmosphere amongst your colleagues, to achieve our common goals together as a team
- have excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills in order to ensure complex financial matters are understood by all stakeholders across different geographies and cultural backgrounds
- have strong analytical skills combined with a curiosity to learn more
- thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced project environment where you maintain an overview over the financial side of our business, ensuring the integrity of our business cases and financial commitments.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Amir Mahdavian, Senior Manager, on +4599557347, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up, based on your preferences.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.