IT and digital
Senior Technology Consultant (MS O365 Front End)
Imagine a future where you help create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Welcome to Cloud & Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of our Collaboration and Productivity Solutions team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for securing a stable and functional Office platform. Our team is part of the Digital Workplace department which currently supports workplace, communications, and collaboration technologies including PC & OS, SharePoint, and Office 365, to name a few.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating office Add-Ins and Office Store Add-Ins, including reviewing and testing
- performing third-level support for MS Office 365 ProPlus and for PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- coordinating and executing test activities related to Office updates, Windows as a Service (WAAS), MS-TAP features (working closely with Microsoft in the Technical Adoption Program), and more
- establishing a close working relationship with KL colleagues and DK stakeholders, with ticket handling where needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with MS Office 365 ProPlus applications both for PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks while practising good communication and teamwork
- have in-depth knowledge of deploying, configuring, and installing MS Office, as well as VBA encoding in both Word and Excel
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- have strong analytical thinking skills within MS Office 365 ProPlus management and troubleshooting.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29-07-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.