Space Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you build up our global space management function and support our global Real Estate & Facilities Management organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting our company with the foundation and management of office space by establishing and maintaining a solid accurate space and occupancy data, processes, and governances. You’ll support our global organisation in updating drawings (AutoCad) and ensure the drawing archive related to our global office portfolio is up to date (layout plans, seating plans, etc.). You’ll be the subject matter expert, together with you colleague in Denmark, in all matters related to space, occupancy, and utilisation data.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Real Estate where you, together with your colleagues, will be providing an efficient global office portfolio and attractive office workplaces. You’ll join a team of 13 specialists and managers and be part of a global support function of approx. 190 employees delivering Real Estate, Facilities Management, Catering, Site & Building security, and Workplace Sustainability. You’ll be located with our FM organisation in our office in Warsaw.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning all aspects of maintaining drawing archive (AutoCad) related to our global office portfolio together with colleagues based in Denmark
- being subject matter expert and super-user related to space management module in global CAFM solution and internal business owner on behalf of Global Real Estate
- supporting our global organisation in day-to-day needs related to adjustments and updating of drawings (new lay-out plans, cleaning services zones, etc.)
- implementing and systematically collecting workplace utilisation data on all our office locations to improve utilization and productivity of office footprint
- working on standardizations related to area measurements and drawing archiving (naming, structure, version admin, etc.).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have documented experience from similar function in an international setting and are an AutoCad expert user
- are analytical and structured and understand the critical nature of a very strong governance and administration
- are a proactive high performer with the ability to drive change and “make things happen”
- translate ideas into execution and results
- are detail-oriented and have the bandwidth, knowledge, and analytical skills to grasp, structure, and solve business challenges.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mark Krebs-Hille, Head of Global Real Estate, on (Denmark +45) 99552091 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.