Senior Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you create a world that runs entirely on green energy by means of delivering dedicated and best in the industry contract management
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to building our renewable business and the carbon-neutral energy production at our world-class power plants by handling a portfolio of contract, claims, and warranty management services in the execution and operation phase. The team is overall responsible for providing strategic contract and procurement support to our bioenergy business.
Welcome to OF Global O&M and Bio Procurement
You’ll be part of Bio Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will make a significant difference for the global energy transformation and our business. You’ll be part of an innovative working environment with a dedicated focus on personal development and well-being. The Bio Procurement team manage all sourcing and contract management tasks related to our Power Plant assets and Renescience assets and has a significant impact on the success of the bioenergy business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- strengthening our contract management services within the team
- developing and executing contract management strategies and negotiation strategies with the project teams as well as undertaking negotiations of commercial terms and conditions
- developing close relationships with internal stakeholders and engage in continuous dialogue with key suppliers
- undertaking supplier performance management (SPM) on key suppliers
- managing milestones and supplier deliverables, handling bonds and guarantees, managing claims and disputes, and various administrative contract management tasks
- engaging with sourcing managers to ensure lessons learned and the development of our procurement services.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- have experience with contract management in relation to large EPC contracts and preferably also with sourcing of complex construction projects
- have knowledge of complex contract formats such as FIDIC, COIN, the AB-regime, or similar, preferably from the energy or construction industry
- speak and write English and Danish fluently at negotiation level and have solid presenter capabilities for larger audiences
- have extraordinary people skills to facilitate communication and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders
- have extensive experience with complex negotiations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikkel Toft Ditlevsen, Head of BIO Procurement, on +4599555624 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.