IT and digital
Cloud Network Engineer
Imagine a future where you design and support Ørsted’s Cloud Network Infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our Cloud network infrastructure. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global Network solutions.
Welcome to the Enterprise IT Infrastructure IPL
You’ll be part of the Core Network and Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the company's entire data centre network and security solutions. We collaborate closely with the Corporate IT security department, where we design and execute our network architecture. We work according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and have just started a new agile journey in our team. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing cloud network infrastructure
- designing and implementing cloud networks solutions to support our growing global business
- supporting the development of automating our cloud platform
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- participating in operations and maintenance tasks such as lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are proficient in operating and deploying network infrastructure in the cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure
- have experience with infrastructure automation tools and are drawn towards infrastructure as code
- have experience in operating next generation firewalls, preferably Palo Alto Firewalls
- have experience working with multi-cloud network abstractions, such as Aviatrix
- have compelling communication skills and know how to express yourself in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-based) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.