IT and digital
Full Stack Developer with Angular
Imagine a future where you develop systems to support reliable and efficient delivery of wind farm projects across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll drive the full development lifecycle of a cloud-based, microservice-oriented system that automates and simplifies business processes related to building wind farms.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of our Trace Art team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop systems for wind farm projects. You’ll be part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and experience a good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value
- building and expanding cloud-based backend and frontend services and user interfaces
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- performing test automation activities, including design and test automation framework development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- must have Angular knowledge and it’s nice to have knowledge about C#
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
- are familiar with or willing to learn a test automation framework like Cypress or Playwright and contribute to both feature development and test automation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency CC, on +48 451 060 084 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.