Engineering and construction
Lead Process Development Engineer in future waste technology
Imagine a future where you play a key role in developing technology for our one-of-a-kind waste-to-energy plant in Northwich
Join us in this role where you’ll work with the Renescience project running a first of a kind industrial scale Renescience waste treatment plant near Manchester, UK. Within this busy and exciting workplace, you’ll become part of the team ensuring safe and stable operation and development of the technology for future waste recycling plants.
Welcome to Renescience
You’ll be part of the EPC & Technology development team in Denmark, where you together with your colleagues, will work closely with an operational team in the UK, taking care of the daily processes of the plant. Our skilled team consist of technicians and engineers with a wide range of different competences, founding a strong team for sparring on the tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and executing development and optimisation projects within wet process technology, biochemistry, and inorganic chemistry, guided by a deep holistic business case understanding
- developing technology for current and future plants, and communicating technology and concepts to relevant internal and external parties
- providing support to IP processes and other technology projects and teams
- innovating and driving improvement to our core processes and business case
- handling hands-on trouble shooting on full-scale production plants.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s or PhD in biochemical, chemical engineering, or similar
- have solid experience from industrial development projects using laboratory and pilot plants
- have experience with working in international and cross-cultural teams, and have strong communication skills and the ability to influence
- have experience with project management in a dynamic environment with the ability to adopt changes
- work proactively with flair for development of new technologies.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Claus Michael Andersen, Lead Specialist, on +4599555916 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.